Eco tour programs
Yachibozu Boardwalk Tour
- Let's go to see the goblins in the wetlands, called Yachibozu, which means"wetland's kid"in Japanese. You'll see what they are trying this tour. This is a walking tour at the nearest board walk from the Kiritappu Wetland Center.It is five hundred meters long. The guide will show you the mysteries of the Wetlands.
- [Hours/11:00 and 14:00(1hour each) Fee/1000yen:adult, 500yen:child Season May-Novenber]
- This is a walking tour along the meandering streams wearing boots. You can feel the ground of the wetlands, find animals foot prints and enjoy birds singing. It is a unique tour which you can experience and feel the relation between the forests and the wetlands.
- [Hours/9:30 and 13:30(3hour each) Fee/4000yen:adult, 1500yen:child Season May-Novenber]
- Our guide will take you by car to the best flower observation point in Kiritappu. You will enjoy the various flowers and birds in both wetlands and around the capes.
- [Hours/9:30 and 13:30(3hour each) Fee/4000yen:adult, 1500yen:child Season Jun-September]
Mountain Bike Tour
- This is a cycling tour, going through the forests and wetlands. You will encounter animals and plants of this area. It is one of the most luxurious moments, where you can take a rest anywhere you like.
- [Hours/9:30 and 13:30(3hour each) Fee/4000yen:adult, 1500yen:child Season May-October]
Cross Country Skiing
- Let's go cross country skiing in the wetlands and the forest paths! You can find animal foot prints, and if you'r lucky, might even encounter wild animals themselves. The tour will be planed to suit your condition and ability.
- [Hours/9:30 and 13:30(3hour each) Fee/4000yen:adult,1500yen:child Season Feburuary]
*Tours are given in Japanese, but non-Japanese speakers are welcome!
*In the event of only one participant, a 50% charge will be added.
*We may decline your bookings if there are no vacancies.
*Changing tour plans is possible in case it is bad weather and bad conditions.